UPI Betting sites are Awesome – 3 Reasons Why!
If someday a poet has to write an ode in praise of Indian punters, he will never skip a chance to sing the praise of UPI betting sites. Indian punters love to gamble on betting sites with UPI, and there is a reason why they are head over heels in love with UPI betting sites!
Do you also want to know the reasons?
We will then enlighten you with the three very important reasons why UPI betting sites are fantastic and are loved by millions of Indian gamblers.
- They are reliable: UPI betting sites are reliable! The first thing that every gambler looks for in a betting site is the site’s reliability; after all, we are talking about betting on hard-earned money. UPI betting sites are 100% reliable because they offer UPI as a payment method, and UPI is a payment interface that is directly handheld by the Indian government. Therefore, leave the question mark on authenticity, but the UPI betting sites are 100% reliable.
- Transfer fee on UPI is either zero or very low: One of the benefits that betting sites with UPI entails is that it charges zero rupees for depositing the money and charges very little or zero amount for withdrawing the winnings from the betting site. Therefore, if you are looking for betting sites that don’t charge any conventional fees, then UPI betting sites are your best choice.
- The transfer is instant: You know the best thing about UPI betting sites is that you don’t have to wait for 2-3 days for transactions to complete. The transaction is instant, and in some cases, it will not take more than 2 hours to complete the transaction. Gamblers don’t like to wait around for their bets to be deposited or to withdraw the money after a great win. To save gamblers from this problem, UPI betting sites are there for the rescue.
So these were three reasons why betting sites with UPI are fantastic!
Betting Sites that accept UPI are Dominating the Industry.
UPI betting sites are dominating the gambling industry because of various reasons. Betting sites which accept UPI are more likely to be the first choice of different Indian gamblers because it is the most convenient way to transfer the funds securely and conveniently.
Betting sites with UPI as a payment method allows the bettor to place bets via various payment platforms like Paytm and PhonePe, which also have e-wallet options with them.
International e-wallets like skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, etc. These e-wallets charge a steep amount of money from the Indian gamblers while withdrawing or depositing the betting amount.
Let us draw a picture here for you; for instance, there are two betting sites: A & B.
A doesn’t offer UPI as a payment option to its gambling audience, which costs its gamblers a whopping amount of money when making a deposit or withdrawing their winnings. If they opt for a payment method that allows them to deposit or withdraw without any transaction fee, it usually takes 2-4 days to show that the transaction is completed.
On the other hand, betting site B is a betting site with UPI as the payment method. The gamblers on this website enjoy free deposits and withdrawals. The transactions happen instantly and without any complexity.
Which betting site do you think Indian bettors will love to gamble on?
Betting sites that accept UPI as the payment method, right?
UPI is a born and brought up product of India; therefore, it doesn’t pay any commission amount to international payment gateways like MasterCard, VISA or any other international payment gateway for that matter.
We think we were able to give you a fair insight on why we believe UPI betting sites are acing the game of online betting in India. Actually, we don’t think we believe it, and you should too believe it!
More Betting sites will start accepting UPI Deposit in 2021-22
Hmm.. more and more betting sites will start their relocation to be a UPI betting site in 2021.
Why do we think so?
Because UPI is gaining this significant wildfire growth, which is unparalleled in front of other payment methods in India, UPI betting sites are becoming this popular because gamblers are looking for betting sites with UPI as a payment method.
UPI has gained popularity in recent years after the infamous demonetisation in India, which led the way for digital payment gateway in India. With one click, you can transfer the funds from your bank account to the betting sites or withdraw your wins from the betting site.
More and more betting sites turn to become UPI betting sites because of round the clock availability and single-click authentication.
Minimum Deposit Rules for UPI Betting Sites
The minimum deposit amount that can be deposited on a UPI betting site is usually around INR 800. However, the limit may differ from site to site depending on their payment terms; therefore, we would recommend reading the payment terms before making a deposit.
Things to keep in mind before making a deposit on betting sites that accept UPI:
- Always lookout for the payment terms before making a deposit so that you can determine the minimum deposit amount.
- Ensure that there is no technical glitch in the UPI payment app you want to make payment with.
- Lookout for any reward or cashback that may be available if you use a particular UPI app for the payment.
How to deposit money on a UPI betting site?
- Create an account on the UPI betting site of your choice.
- Navigate to the drop-down menu and select the deposit option from the menu.
- Choose the UPI/IMPS as your payment method from the list.
- The page will redirect you to a new page where you can have to put the required details.
- Enter the amount.
- The amount will be reflected in your betting account within no time.
Deposit Fees for UPI Payment
UPI is one of India’s most successful payment methods and therefore is compatible with various banks and e-wallets such as Paytm, PhonePe, GPay.
The question here is that is there any convenience fees associated with UPI payments. Until now, there is no fee charged while depositing money with UPI. However, rumour has it that some private banks are planning to charge some amount from their customers.
Private banks like Axis, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC provide UPI services to their customers and are planning to charge around INR 2.5 to 5 from their customers on a transaction below or equal to 1000 Rs.
However, PhonePe, GPay, Paytm is not planning to charge any fees from their customers. Therefore, don’t worry about being charged for depositing money on your favourite UPI betting site.
Start placing some hot bets for free!
Do Betting sites have UPI Withdrawal?
Yes, betting sites allow bettors to withdraw money via UPI, and many UPI betting sites will allow you to withdraw your winnings with your preferred UPI app.
Things to remember before you withdraw money from your betting account via a UPI betting account:
- It is not necessary that if you have deposited money from a certain UPI app, the same would be available for withdrawal. Therefore, investigate before you go on withdrawing the winnings.
- Many UPI betting sites do not offer instant withdrawal; they may take 2-3 hours to reflect the winnings in your account. The time limit differs from site to site; therefore, check the time for each UPI option.
- Sometimes to withdraw the amount, a supporting document is required for the verification process. Therefore keep the verification documents handy.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is different from site to site. For example, one site may allow you to withdraw your winnings when they reach INR 500, whereas another UPI betting site may allow you to withdraw your winnings when they reach INR 1000. Therefore, don’t forget to check the payment section before withdrawing money.
How to withdraw money from a UPI betting site?
- Log in with your credentials on the betting site that accepts UPI.
- Navigate to the payment section and click on the withdrawals.
- Choose UPI or any UPI app of your choice.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your winnings.
- Verify the payment (if the UPI betting sites ask).
- You are done! Withdrawal may take some time to get processed.
UPI Apps we recommend for Betting Sites
- Paytm: Paytm is an acronym for pay through mobile. It is an e-payment platform and runs in 11 different Indian languages. It offers services like making payments, recharges, utility bills, travel, movies and event bookings. Further, it has spread its services across gaming, e-commerce, investment and banking domains.
- Phonepe: PhonePe is a leading financial services app that is committed to providing simple, fast and secure payments from anywhere at any time around the globe. It is one app for all things money like paying bills, money transactions, investing, buying, doing recharges and paying bills. It has been licensed by the Reserve Bank of India and accepts payments from all UPI based applications, credit and debit cards, e-wallets and bank transfers.
- Google pay: Google Pay runs with the motto’ money made by simple, Google’ and, without a doubt, is a safe and simple way to manage your money. With Google Pay, you can keep track of your spending and savings while paying for your favourite activity at the same time.
It is a digital wallet which is perfect for contactless transactions and treats their customers with impressive coupons. The users can add their bank details and card details to make it easy to manage their money.
Common Problems while making UPI Deposits & Solutions
There can be times when you will face issues while depositing on a UPI betting site, and we can totally understand how difficult it can be to place the bets for the very first time.
No need to panic, as we have got you covered. We are mentioning the common problems that one can encounter while depositing money on a UPI betting site.
Don’t worry, as we have also mentioned the solutions along with the issues.
Money from my account has been debited, but the money has not been shown in my betting account: The most common issue that sometimes is faced by UPI users is that after making a deposit, they don’t see the amount credited to their betting account.
Solution: Wait for 2-4 hours because sometimes, due to busy servers transaction takes time to be reflected in the account. If still the issue persists, you can contact customer service to solve the problem.
I am not able to deposit the money in my betting account via UPI: This happens very rarely, but it can irritate the gambler who has been waiting for a long time to place the bets. It can occur due to many reasons, such as bank account servers could be down or under maintenance, or you must have reached the maximum transaction limit of your bank account.
Solution: Once you get to know the reason, you can wait for the requested time to try again, or if you are in a hurry, you can use another UPI account to make the transaction.
I am not able to deposit money via the UPI e-wallet: Funding your betting account with a UPI e-wallet doesn’t have to be a tedious task, but sometimes it can really spin all the nerves in your brain. Even the total pros can face issues while depositing money with a UPI e-wallet. These issues can occur because of technical glitches in the UPI app.
Solution: If you face this issue with a betting site with UPI, then most probably it is due to an internal technical glitch, and the only thing you can do is wait around. Also, if you need to make a transfer instantly, you can transfer the amount from your e-wallet to the bank account and then make the payment.
Are UPI Based Betting Sites Safe & Legal?
Yes, betting sites that accept UPI are 100% legal and can safely gamble in India. UPI is the baby product of India and is authorised by RBI.
All the functionalities of UPI are under strict control and are reviewed by government experts who are committed to providing 100% safe customer satisfaction.
We would like to ask you a question here, something that is authorised and regulated by the government can be illegal?
It won’t be, right?
Therefore, if you are caught up with the question that should you gamble with UPI, will it be safe or not?
Then we would like to break the bubble for you and let you know without any second thought, and you can start placing bets with a UPI betting site.
Start placing those hot stakes without any second thoughts!
Is my Bank Info shared with UPI Betting Sites?
Are you worried that if you gamble with UPI, then your banking information would be shared with the betting site?
Well, you couldn’t be more wrong! UPI apps are very much strict about their third party application laws and have strict regulations to keep your banking details confidential and secure.
If you are a newbie who wants to try his hands at gambling, then we would highly recommend you to start with UPI betting sites. Because UPI betting sites are convenient to use and allow you to make instant transactions with full encryption of your data that is obviously in safe hands.
UPI is a legit payment interface in India that functions within the law and allows its users to make a secure payment. Therefore, don’t hesitate to register yourself with betting sites that accept UPI as a payment method.
Believe it or not but you will experience the most seamless transaction of your betting journey!
Ready for UPI Betting? – Final Words
Are you ready to place your bets with a UPI betting site? We don’t have a reason to stop you from gambling with betting sites that accept UPI.
In fact, towards the end of the guide, we are left with this dilemma: why aren’t all the gamblers from India not placing their bets on UPI betting sites.
UPI betting sites are super convenient to use and are safe and secure. UPI is hands down the simplest way to fund the accounts to place bets and also to withdraw winnings after a good win.
With UPI, you can make the transfer using bank details, UPI ID, mobile number, e-wallet, QR code. Have you seen a payment method this versatile?
No, right? UPI is one of the best payment methods for the Indian punters, and if you are all here to place some hot bets on UPI betting sites and are confused with which UPI betting site you should start?
Then we have got the best UPI betting sites for you; stick to our list if you want to wager with secure UPI betting sites.
Indian gamblers, start gambling with UPI betting sites!